The Lounger is a FUTON BODY that can be paired with just about any futon arm model. Keep in mind there is a corresponding Lounger body for each futon collection (Premium, Standard, Rattan Floral).
What makes the Lounger so versatile?
- The Lounger extends, reclines, retracts, lays flat, sits up and can generally be configured to suit your comfort mood.
- The extension slides straight out to support your legs in its extended position.
- The extension also drops to the floor to create the the unique "steamer position".
- The extension is easily removable, it hooks on and off.
- The extension slides back into the seat turning the Lounger into a normal loveseat (no extension utilized).
- The backrest will tilt back into reclining position (as do all our futon bodies).
- The Lounger also becomes a bed on a moments notice.
- The Lounger comes in both 54" and 39" widths.
The Lounger comes in both 54" and 39" widths.
- 54”: Use with a full size mattress
- 39”: Use with a twin size mattress
The Lounger is easy to assemble and easy to convert into its many comfortable positions.
Premium Collection Lounger
Shown here with the Twilight arm style
Standard Collection Lounger
Shown here with the Winchester arm style
Ratan Floral Collection Lounger
Shown here with the Rosebud arm style
The Stages of the Lounger
The Lounger is protected by U.S. Patent numbers 6,725,473 and 6,807,693 and other patents pending.
Lounger Product Dimensions
Requires the Adobe Reader.